Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Failed

Such a negative word, but true in this instance. I should have known better. I've already missed a few episodes of American Idol and can't stop shaking my head about the contestant who was supposedly a stripper in the past. I should have known American Idol, like so many other interests of mine would fall to the way side, so to speak.

I started my new job last Monday. So far, the woman training me has either been on vacation or at school. Basically, I've been reading a lot or idling hours away on the interwebs. Yesterday I learned a little about the databases I'll be using and that was kind of cool. The process doesn't seem as convoluting or irritating as the last invoicing position. So far I haven't wanted to bang my head against a wall. This, is a positive sign.

1 comments:

Belle said...

LOL, that "woman" is me, haha! i had to chuckle at the last two sentences though! :P