Friday, December 14, 2007

I just wanna dance with my shirt off!

Why have I ignored the bliss of giving my ears and mind the best gift of all for so long?! Music, how it treats my soul. I remembered that after the first 3 seconds of playing a song be this band. Back when I lived alone if I wasn't watching a movie I had music blaring from the weak speaker on my laptop. Now, I have headphones on to drown out the noises of my coworkers talking about a cheating subcontractor in Tunisia. Sometimes I can't stand being in cubicles. There are offices in here...go there to talk.

Anyway, music always helped me through all kinds of things. I can't believe I have gone so long without buying new music or downloading MP3s. I need to fix my laptop and get back on the music train.

I miss having a random schedule because it just felt like I had more time even though I probably had less. Now, I am on such a set schedule I feel so drained! Get up a quarter to 8, drive to work, sit at work, get home half after 6 or so, make dinner, clean up, sit and watch a movie or play a video game, shower, bed (sex if I'm lucky/not tired!). Yeah, not much time for music listening in there. I need to charge my iPod and update the music on it....

1 comments:

Leila said...

Blog. More. NOW.