Thursday, December 13, 2007

I haven't updated lately because I've been busy with Desktop Tower Defense! No really, I've actually been pretty busy at work. Lots of advisors moving, new subcontractors to train. Also, I interviewed and have a new job lined up! Pending a background investigation, and as long as they don't discover my obsession with Nerds Candy, I should be cool. Once the actual background check is complete I'm thinking about telling my current job in the hopes that being honest will pay off in the end. Besides, they can hire someone new and give me plenty of time to train them. Ideally. I have quickly learned that professional contracting is rarely "ideal". It's chaotic and unpredictable at best.

The holidays are upon us and that generally puts me in a better mood. As in, I smile at the tree and then grimace at my laundry or cat or dirty dishes...whatever is the plague. I downloaded Wham!'s "Last Christmas" on my phone for a new ringtone. The song doesn't apply to me in the least because I'm Oh So Fortunate to be in love this holiday season, but maybe I just like George Michaels!

0 comments: