Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Daily Cheerful Moment

I need to have at least one cheerful moment all to myself everyday. Usual it is simply achieved by the smell of one of my favorite lotions, looking at a picture of someone special to me and so on. Every now and then I am lucky enough to have many cheerful moments to myself in one day! I would like to share them. Maybe they'll make you cheerful, maybe not. But I'd just like to share what makes me cheerful in a simple glance, sound, smell, taste or whatever it may be. Most the time I like to share them, but usually people aren't excited by them as I am. Really, that just makes them all the more special to me. Like it's something created just for me (even though it obviously isn't).


The FIRST "Daily Cheerful Moment"

I love My Paper Crane

Her original arts and crafts are so simply, but also inspiring and happy feelings enducing. I think they'd be perfect for a child's room or something.

1 comments:

Mary said...

There's a lot of cute stuff on that website!
You've been tagged: http://www.mythinkingchair.com/2008/06/tagged.html