Friday, November 9, 2007

Borrowed Templates

I found this template at createblog, I always used it for a cool myspace layout. I tried all day to add a personal fall photo to a simply layout and I couldn't get it to work. I only know the very basics at HTML and don't know the appropriate software to download to help me edit it myself. Ah well. This template will work for now.

This fall I participated in an adult kickball league. Yes, I said kickball. Most of the players looked older than me though...and still doing keg stands. To each their own. Overall it was a fun season. Last night we suffered a horrible loss in the first night of playoffs. So, we're out for the season, but I might play in the Spring. It seems I don't do well in organized sports. Some people on the team I took constructive comments from just fine, other people just rubbed me the wrong way. Most the season it just seemed like our team wasn't unified or something and that, in my opinion, caused us to lose all the time. Oh well, it was fun. We got out of the house once a week and socialized. I regret not taking any pictures. Especially last night cause we were so bundled up we all looked freezing. Ah well, the team "Real Men Wear Pink" is no more. Yeah, we wore bright neon pink shirts...

0 comments: