Monday, August 25, 2008

Just How it Works Out

Well, I have resisted temptation and haven't bought the awesome amazing camera that I want so badly. But I still feel pitifully broke. I think soon I may need to seek counseling for my money anxiety. My theory is I was broke for so long that now that I'm actually saving money and not so horribly broke I still feel guilty and/or worried when I spend money on things besides food, bills, and gas. It is freakishly irrational and it leaves me unable to really enjoy what I have in life. I am constantly trying to justify a purchase or talk myself out of one. It is also negatively effecting my relationship and that is really unhealthy. I'm trying to cope with things and remind myself that I am budgeting accordingly, but it's really tough.

0 comments: