Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Freakin' Engaged!

He did a good job and totally caught me off guard! He said the ring was ready before he thought it would be and when he finally had it he didn't really want to wait long to ask me. My parents and his parents already knew, I am glad he was traditional and asked for my parents' blessing first. We cried, I said yes and while we probably aren't getting married until next October, we are really excited. Life has been pretty good for us lately and we're just focusing on jobs and moving out of our small apartment for now. We want a small wedding but our family alone is about 80 people (including kids) so now we aren't sure if a small wedding is possible. I mentioned lowering my standards on the setting, but Bryan insists on making it what we want. I just envision it being simple and elegant, but a little quirky. Just like us.

1 comments:

Mary said...

I'm so happy for you both and I can't wait to see what you have in mind for your wedding. I agree with Bryan too-you should make it what you want: you only get married once!