Monday, April 27, 2009

Bike Ride

Finally, the weather was really warm this weekend. On Saturday we went to the National Zoo. We arrived later in the day so we missed the lions and tigers, but it was still nice to get out. It was really crowded there, but we got to see a huge hippo (what other size are they, really?) at eating time. I got some good pictures from that.

Yesterday, we got some cleaning done and rearranged some furniture. Then, I got the bright idea to go for a bike ride. So we rode around Piney Orchard and I could barely make it home. The hills and dry air nearly killed me (or so I felt). I can't believe how out of shape I am. Bryan said the back tire on the bike I was riding was pretty flat, but still.

My brother gave me some pointers on the Motivational Statement for the Navy application. Hopefully, I will work up the nerve to call this other recruiter. Somethings seems funny about him, but a phone call can't hurt me. Otherwise, I'm just trying to plug away and keep all doors open to new opportunities.

0 comments: