Thursday, April 23, 2009

Foodie?

Last night B and I ate at Chili's and we didn't enjoy it. I find more and more that I do not enjoy eating out a chain restaurants anymore (besides mexican!! hello chipotle!). I just felt gross and bloated after I left. I might have already shared this once, but I'm going to share it again:



It truly is a great site. I receive daily e-mails from them and she covers EVERYTHING. She has recipes for restaurant swaps, reviews on new low-cal products, quick and easy recipes, awesome drinks and fast food restaurant reviews. There is more, but that is all I could think of off the top of my head.

In February or March I also bought a copy of this magazine:



B and I probably ate from this magazine for 2 weeks, that is how many easy recipes there were inside. Dare I say, I like it more than the Food Network Magazine, which by the way I haven't gotten the next issue of in the mail. Food Network is good for more elegant, planned meals. But Clean Eating actually had week night friendly recipes and we felt GOOD eating them.

0 comments: