Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bed Frames

Woke up in a terrible mood this morning.
One: the bed is falling apart (on my side) so the matress dips in uncomfortable places.
Two: had bad dreams about b and i
Three: sick of our crowded apartment

We are busting out of the seams. I was looking all morning at rentals, but I can't find anything. It's really frustrating. Hopefully B will start a new job soon and we'll have a bigger budget to work with. I wanted to put off moving until I knew whether or not I had a chance to go into the Navy. But I'm miserable in this home. Besides I'm tackling the Navy at a snails pace. I sent another e-mail to my recruiter and he's out of the office until tomorrow. So yeah things are moving right along. I'm trying to get all the annoying paperwork out of the way and then I can focus on the fitness and studying. There are just so many things on our plates right now I'm trying to take one piece at a time so I don't become totally overwhelmed.

So I'm looking for a new bed frame on IKEA this morning. Nothing really caught my eye. I've always gotten my furniture from them, if anyone is aware of another affordable furniture retailer; let me know!

1 comments:

Mary said...

Have you tried looking at westelm.com? It's Pottery Barn's less expensive store. They might have something you'd like.