Friday, April 3, 2009

Mood Swings

I have them, you have them. Mine seem to be getting worse. Like this morning a lot of things are bothering me and I seem ultra sensitive. Don't know why. One day I'll be happy about certain things, like other people's good fortune or an easy drive to work. The next day? It's like, "who cares?" Like I'm resentful or something. No good. I've been wondering if the changes in climate at work can affect your own well being? Cause my job is like a roller coaster.

In other news, I'm really looking forward to this weekend. The cherry blossoms are in bloom in DC and the Sakura Matsuri Street Fesitval is tomorrow. We have some plans on Sunday too, but I'm really looking forward to tomorrow because Bryan has never been. Experiencing new things together is so much fun for me.

1 comments:

Mary said...

I think your work environment definitely affects mood. Hopefully you'll be in a better situation job wise soon.

I can't believe Bryan's never been to the Cherry Blossom Festival! Hopefully you'll have a great time. I love DC in the spring.