Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Allergies

They're attacking me early. I've been pretty much useless all morning until about now. Everytime I tried to focus on something on the computer my head just ached and my eyes felt heavy. Luckily, I was able to sit back in my office for a few and relax. I almost did not come to work this morning, but I figured I wasn't sick enough and I hardly have any leave left until freakin October. It's tough to choose when to stay home and when to get up out of bed.

B-ry has been getting on my case about calling him my boyfriend. He wants me to say fiance. I don't have a problem with it, I just forget. I think we're both settling on the idea of getting married next October. It's a long time from now, but we really need to focus on careers and moving. And besides that my brother is engaged also and says he and his fiancee are trying to plan their wedding in November or December of this year. So 2009 can be their year and 2010 will be our year. I'm not in any hurry. Not like we can have a baby yet anyway.

I need to make a menu for the rest of the week....

1 comments:

Mary said...

Justin has had allergy issues too and has been miserable. I hope you feel better soon!